Saturday, February 09, 2008

i got nothing

actually i do have something. last night i went on this date to the planetarium and while i was there i realized that it had been exactly a year since the last time that i had been there. i then looked down at my ticket and realized that i was going to see the same show: stellar evolution. as i sat down in my seat with my date right next to me, i also realized that it was the same presenter. needless to say that after the date was over, i had to sit back and laugh about it all. my roomates thoroughly enjoyed their first time through the planetarium.
yeah, i just don't know what to do this year for valentines day because pizza with ashley, andrea, and red head ben seems to be out of the question. there is actually this guy named peter who has the eagles last concert on dvd so we might watch that. that would be cool.
as jackson and i were walking home from the creamery today and after we were done talking about the usual topics of men and friendship and such, i then had a thought. i was thinking about how i am able to quote books, movies, tv shows, and youtube clips, but why can't i quote the scriptures like that, or the general conference talks. it was just a thought, but i'm thinking about doing something about it.
well, i think that's all for the day, things seemed really hilarious today because i was so tired, the headache has finally gone away, which i am happy about. but it was really funny during the leadership training meeting, because all of my roomates, and the guy that was sitting next to me all fell asleep, and i just sat there and laughed quietly to myself.
tonight i'm going to watch the bourne identity with a few of the roomies(except for jackson, because she has a date with her man) and peter. we will probably come back and play some guitar or watch a movie or something.
peace out kids, i hope the day is well for everyone, and too bad there is no grandmas house tomorrow, i miss you all. CARI--IT WAS EXCELLENT SEEING YOU THIS WEEK, WE SHOULD SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN AT GRANDMAS HOUSE TWO SUNDAYS FROM NOW!! KEEP IT OPEN. i look forward to seeing you all at grandmas house at the next time she has dinner.

2 comments:

Julie said...

When you first started talking about the planitarium, I thought to myself, "that's funny. We went on a date there about a year ago." Good times... Also, I MISS YOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!

Cari Dahl said...

ROXY - IT WAS ALSO AMAZING SEEING YOU THAT DAY AND I WILL BE AT GRANDMA'S THIS WEEK. WILL YOU?? SAY YOU WILL BE! PLEASE!

P.S. - I think you're real great.