Sunday, November 18, 2007

thank you for the awards

just kidding i didn't actually win any awards. in anything. although i should really win an award for doing my reading for new testament way early. it's not even 10 and it's already done. i know that you would never see the day but it's definitely here.
sorry that i can't make it to thanksgiving in redlands. band is trying to take away my holidays but i won't let it bring me down. i'll be thinking of you julie on thanksgiving.
um, i have to say that tomorrow is going to be pretty swank. i don't have to think about my english 311 class until i try to rewrite my proposal, and then i guess that the research paper rough draft is due on the 26th. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! so i don't have to go to class until 9 but i have to bring chocolate milk because it's a party day.
on tuesday i don't have class until 10, but i get done at 12. that really sucks because if it was a regular day then i could be done by 11. oh well. the other thing that really sucks is that i have to have a drumline sectional.
so i guess on wednesday i'm going to go and stay with my sister and chill for thanksgiving. but the thing that i'm really excited about is that when i come back on friday i'm gonna go up to salt lake with some friends and we're going to see a movie and watch them turn the lights on at temple square. that should be so awesome. i'm really excited about it.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Roxy, I'm tagging you, to see what I mean read my blog!