Tuesday, October 16, 2007

the funny happenings of two days

so i have to say that within the past two days not very many funny things have happened. but thing number A. while i was walking to my new testament class i saw bonnie the spandex girl. so didn't recognize me but she was still a spandex girl. eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thing number B. yesterday i had to take a test for church history. but i forgot to bring my id with me to my classes that day so i went home and when i took the test i had to bring my guitar with me. it was so much of a hassle that i have to recommend to anyone that they should never take a guitar with them into the testing center. you get really funny looks and you have to sit in weird places.
thing number C. while walking home tonight i passed this girl who thought that she new me and so she stopped and talked to me and i went along with it but it is truly a moment that i won't forget.
thing number D. we started our music for our new show today, but nobody brought their music so we all just made it up. it was pretty funny. the new show is something about america so i'm sure that we're going to use the yankee doodle visual so it should be excellent.
uh i think that's all that i got other than i played mariokart for an hour last night with my fhe brothers and i did a really good job, it was pretty much amazing. my fhe brothers are the only group of freshmen guys in our ward, but some of them were pretty bad at it. it reminded me of me when i first started.

1 comment:

Julie said...

All I can say to this blog is "SHOUT OUT!"